The Marina Village has been vibrant with visiting tourists, community residents, and passersby taking advantage of our award-winning beaches and waterfront property. Marina Village visitors have immediate access to Peanut Island, cruise terminal, water recreation and the beach. Our water recreation business as well as our bar and grill restaurant have reported that they are bolstering with patrons seven days a week.
Marina Village Phase II will build upon the success of Marina Village Phase I with mixed use plans to include waterfront restaurants, entertainment, a hotel, and retail and office development that will also provide the hundreds of parking spaces needed to handle the increased number of visitors.
Combined with infrastructure improvements along the Broadway Corridor, the Riviera Beach Marina Village will continue to create jobs and be a catalyst for growth from the waterfront west to other areas of Riviera Beach. The plan consists of a series of development projects which together work towards the same goal – to be an engine of revitalization for the City of Riviera Beach. Click here to learn more about the Marina Village facility.
Goals and Objectives
- To reduce poverty in the City of Riviera Beach through development within the CRA area
- To implement the City’s redevelopment plan where every individual is respected as a stakeholder
- To ensure that public waterfront is protected and enhanced by the project
- To provide a tangible return to the City’s residents which will pay dividends for future generations
- To create a vibrant waterfront that is welcoming to both residents and visitors and strengthens our public spaces and community assets
- To give residents and local businesses in the community an opportunity to participate meaningfully in the redevelopment process
- To recognize the economic opportunities of the unique waterfront location of Riviera Beach’s Marina Village to create an engine of revitalization, attracting new investment, business, and jobs
Phase II Proposed Timeline
1st Quarter – Issue Marina Village Phase II RFP Development Opportunity
2rd Quarter – RFP Submittals due
3rd Quarter – Review and Analysis of Submittals
October/November – Final Rankings and Evaluation Results submitted to the CRA Board for Approval
News about the Marina Village
Marina District Primed for Development
In addition to the thousands of visitors to our Marina District and hundreds of events held at our Marina Event Center and Bicentennial Park, the Port of Palm has announced a new addition to their Bahamas Paradise Cruise line. The Port of Palm Beach is located directly south of Marina Village, and the close proximity to approximately 500,000 additional visitors per year represents a great opportunity for our Phase II Development.
Read more on the Palm Beach Post.
See what Taste and See South Florida has to say about Riviera Beach Marina Village.
South Florida Weekend review of the TikiMarket at Marina Village.
Click Here to Book Your Next Event
RFP Key Dates
- Original Submittals and Information
- Joint Proposal and Information
- Marina Village Phase II Development Opportunity RFP CRA 2018-01
- Marina Village Phase II RFP Attachment A
- Marina Village Phase II RFP Attachment B
3/13/18 – Addendum 001
4/3/18 – Addendum 002
4/3/18 – Addendum 003
4/11/18 – Addendum 004
4/24/18 – Addendum 005
5/2/18 – Addendum 006
5/22/18 – Addendum 007
5/31/18 – Addendum 008
Hotel Feasibility Study
Marina Parking Study
Historical Draft Marina Walker Parking Study
Meeting Sign-in Sheet
RFP Review Schedule & Notice
UPDATED Schedule & Notice
RFP Record of Inspection and Opening
Submittal Requirements Review Results
Project Maps and Renderings
Have Comments, Questions or Ideas?
Give Us Your Feedback!
Sign up for Marina Village Phase II Updates to learn about how the project is progressing.